March 20, 2008
Friends of Iolani Palace
RE: PRIVATE ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS
AFFIDAVIT OF NOTICE OF DEFAULT
"Indeed, no more than (affidavits) is necessary to make the prima facie case." United States v. Kis, 658 F.2nd, 526, 536 (7th Cir. 1981); Cert Denied, 50 U.S. L.W. 2169; S. Ct. March 22, 1982
I, Vanessa Fimbres, appointed King's Legal Consul on behalf of His Majesty Akahi Nui, Her Highness Akahi Wahine and myself Vanessa Fimbres herein 'Affiant's," having been duly sworn, declares that by affidavit that of the non-response of the Respondent KIPPEN DE ALBA CHU to the PRIVATE ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS, CONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE FOR VALUE FOR PROOF OF CLAIM (CAFV), TITLED: PRIVATE ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS/ CONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE FOR VALUE FOR PROOF OF CLAIM OF FULLDISCLOSURE AS TO THE CLAIM OF OWNERSHIP, AUTHORITY & LAND TITLE OF THE IOLANI PALACE; FULL DISCLOSURE AS TO YOUR AUTHORITY OVER SOVEREIGN HAWAIIAN LANDS/PROPERTY AND INTEREST;
2nd Page of 4 - Affidavit of Notice of Default / KIPPEN DE ALBA CHU
OFFICIAL/PERSONAL MISCONDUCT AND MALICIOUS ACTIONS BY DEPARTMENT OF LAND AND NATURAL RESOURCES THROUGH ITS AGENTS AND OFFICERS AND ASSIGNS; and hereinafter, are in full agreement regarding the following:
1. THAT, Affiant's are competent to state the matters included in their declaration/affidavit, have knowledge of the facts, and declared that to the best of their knowledge, the statements made in this declaration/ affidavit are true, correct, and not meant to mislead;
2. THAT, Respondent, KIPPEN DE ALBA CHU, is herein addressed in his private capacity, and in his public capacity as EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR / FRIENDS OF IOLANI PALACE Acting for THE DEPARTMENT OF LAND AND NATURAL RESOURCES/STATE OF HAWAII Manager for Maui, and is participating in a commercial enterprise with his co-business partners, including but not limited to STATE OF HAWAII, hereinafter collectively referred to as "Respondent."
3. THAT, the governing law of this private contract is the agreement of the parties supported by the Law Merchant and applicable maxims of law;
4. THAT, on September 29, 2008, Affiant's had delivered a PRIVATE ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS called a, CONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE FOR VALUE FOR PROOF OF CLAIM (CAFV) (document for discovery) via Personal Delivery to the Respondent requesting proof of claim and evidence as to the validity of his choice of actions i.e. PROOF OF CLAIM OF FULLDISCLOSURE AS TO THE CLAIM OF OWNERSHIP, AUTHORITY & LAND TITLE OF THE IOLANI PALACE; FULL DISCLOSURE AS TO YOUR AUTHORITY OVER SOVEREIGN HAWAIIAN LANDS/PROPERTY AND INTEREST; OFFICIAL/PERSONAL MISCONDUCT AND MALICIOUS ACTIONS BY DEPARTMENT OF LAND AND NATURAL RESOURCES THROUGH ITS AGENTS AND OFFICERS AND ASSIGNS; Respondent has denied and refused Affiants lawful and legitimate International Driving Permits as identification and has caused unnecessary commercial burdens and damages to same, including but not limited to causing commercial injury to Majesty Akahi Nui, Akahi Wahine, Vanessa Fimbres, Nakoa Kaahanui by biased and influenced decision to REFUSE THE ROYAL FAMILY and cabinet members to board vessel and by making a spectacle of same followed by claim of threats which is slander and defamation of character.
5. THAT, due to Respondents non-response, dishonor and the rule of acquiescence, YOU Mr. Duane Kim, are now in full agreement, that the HAWAII SUPERFERRY NOR THE STATE OF HAWAII NOR THE DEPARTMENT OF LAND AND NATURALS INCLUDING YOU- YOURSELF holds NO TRUE and LAWFUL TITLE to and or authority over property and/or land on any of the Hawaiian Islands wherein THE HAWAII SUPERFERRY DOCKS AND PORTS.
6. THAT, the negligent actions taken by DUANE KIM explained above and continues to execute and enforce orders without standing or authority to do so and inflicting and forcing his null and void authority over the people within the Kingdom of Hawaii Nation, over land, property and soil within the Kingdom of Hawaii Nation and by such causing violation of law of Nations and on behalf of the THE HAWAII SUPERFERRY, DUANE KIM, FRANCINE COSTALES and
3rd Page of 4 - Affidavit of Notice of Default / KIPPEN DE ALBA CHU
DEPARTMENT OF LAND AND NATURAL RESOURCES agrees there actions are and were based on fraud, biased, unfair, impartiality, discrimination, violation of civil rights (United States Code - Title 42) and influenced actions on his choices, decisions, actions for himself and on behalf of the HAWAII SUPERFERRY. Mr. DUANE KIM you are now in agreement those actions were based on deception and fraud causing personal and commercial injury and damages to Vanessa Fimbres, Nakoa Kaahanui, Majesty Akahi Nui and Akahi Wahine, The Kingdom of Hawaii Nation, it's King and Queen and their people.
7. THAT, Respondent had 7 days to respond, plus 72 hours and several extra days with and for an opportunity to cure default, with proof of claim, point for point, however you elected to remain silent or otherwise refused to provide said proof(s) of claim even with the extra time and therefore you have failed to state a claim upon which relief can be granted and has agreed and stipulated to the facts that they operate in favor of the undersigned.
8. THAT, DUANE KIM, through your dishonor and default you have admitted and confessed to your own fraudulent and unconscionable actions as well as those of FRANCINE COSTALES and THE HAWAII SUPERFERRY in which you've acted on behalf of. And by your dishonor and default, you, DUANE KIM as acting HAWAII SUPERFERRY MANAGER-MAUI COUNTY have agreed that THE HAWAII SUPERFERRY, FRANCINE COSTALES, along with yourself is guilty of negligence and malicious action therein causing personal and commercial damages to the above mentioned. DUANE KIM you have agreed and have given permission for a lien to be filed against yourself, The HAWAII SUPERFERRY and FRANCINE COSTALES for said fraud, injury, default and dishonor for damages incurred upon The Kingdom of Hawaii Nation Cabinet Members, its King and Queen and their people.
9. THAT the U.S. COAST GUARD did state that the International Driver Permits (PATA) meet all requirements of the US Coast Guard and was in full compliance. THEREFOR confirming and proving that DUANE KIM and FRANCINE COSTALES did commit biased and influenced choices and decisions causing the above named civil rights damage and commercial injury and that the biased and influenced choices and decisions of DUANE KIM and FRANCINE COSTALES does make THE HAWAII SUPERFERRY liable and responsible for the actions of its agents, representatives and officers.
10. THAT, Majesty Akahi Nui and Vanessa Fimbres is innocent of any accusation concerning "a threat" to THE HAWAII SUPERFERRY and that the statement by Majesty Akahi Nui that he "can stop THE HAWAII SUPERFERRY" is not more than just a fact of ownership and standing.
11. THAT, Respondent has dishonored Affiant's CAFV by not providing Proof of Claim(s) in respect to the above. Respondent failed to contest acceptance of the CAFV and this dishonor is now deemed a charge against the Respondent.
12. THAT, therefore, this matter is settled via stipulation, agreement and confession of the party(ies) and is the private agreement of the parties and all documents within this matter being notarized became Judicial findings of fact(s) and res judicata in this matter, settled at law, i.e., a commercial (dishonor) private the Trustees or default Judgment.
Further Affiant sayth not.
4th Page of 4 - Affidavit of Notice of Default / KIPPEN DE ALBA CHU
NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT
Dated this 20th day of October, 2008.
Third party or Notary's address:
Dated this _____ day of October 2008
_______________________________ Christopher Nelson, Notary Expires: 2012
Cc: INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE
Feedjit Live Stats